The Plastic Free World Conference and Expo brings together experts from across the bio-based sectors at the Kap Europa Congress Centre, Frankfurt, on 27-28 June to present and discuss technical innovations and bio-based solutions to help businesses tackle plastic waste and reduce their plastic footprint.
More than 80 expert speakers have already been confirmed, with more than 400 participants expected to attend what promises to be an enlightening and stimulating event.
Topics under discussion include: Eliminating single-use plastics throughout the supply chain, reducing unnecessary plastics, improving recyclability of products and packaging, biocomposites, bioplastics, and much more.
The cost for a full price two-day pass is €1,950 + VAT. A Super Early Bird Rate is available at €1,450 + VAT, which ends on Friday 12 April. As BBIA Managing Director David Newman will be speaking, an extra €200 ‘Speaker Guest Discount’ will be available to guests, friends and colleagues of speakers. This is not available online, so contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this discount.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Newman, Managing Director, BBIA
- Sian Sutherland, Co-founder, A Plastic Planet
- Kristy-Barbara Lange, Deputy Managing Director, European Bioplastics
- Werner Bosmans, Director General Environment, European Commission
- Augusto Garzon, Global Innovation Director, Unilever
- Heidi Savelli, Programme Management Officer, UN Environment Programme
- Helen Bird, Strategic Engagement Manager, WRAP
- Ian Schofield, Own Label and Packaging Manager, Iceland
- Stuart Hayward-Higham, Technical Development Director, SUEZ Recycling & Recovery