The deadline for abstracts submitted to the International Symposium on Biopolymers 2016 has been extended to 30 June.
ISBP2016 is being held in Madrid on 26-29 September and as part of the event is calling for researchers to contribute to the programme by submitting abstracts for oral or poster presentations on their current research work and results.
The organising committee and expert reviewers will evaluate the abstracts according to scientific content and suitability for the conference. A limited number of abstracts will be accepted for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts are welcome on the following topics:
1. Molecular bases for the synthesis and degradation of biopolymers
2. Metabolic engineering for production of monomers and bio-based
3. Systems and Synthetic Biology approaches for biopolymer production
4. Bioprocess design: pure and mixture cultures
5. New feedstocks and bio-refineries; Life cycle analyses
6. Application and commercialisation of biopolymers and bio-based